Top 5 Places to discover the best of Bangalore on bike
Bangalore is an exciting city with a wide variety of attractions for both visitors and residents. But a bike ride is your best option if you want to discover the city originally. Here are the top 5 must-visit places in Bangalore that you can explore on a bike:
1. Bannerghatta National Park is a wildlife sanctuary where tigers, lions, and elephants live alongside other species of animals and birds.
2. Nandi Hills: A picturesque peak roughly 60 kilometres from Bangalore that provides captivating views of the surroundings.
3. Bangalore Palace: This magnificent 19th-century palace is now a museum that is accessible to the general population.
4. Cubbon Park: A sizable park that provides a tranquil retreat from the bustle of the city.
5. Lalbagh Botanical Garden: A verdant haven in the middle of the city, it is home to a broad range of plants and trees.