Lexus India introduces the ‘Lexus ES Crafted Collection 2023’ for the upcoming festive season
- Attributed the ‘Crafted Collection 2023’, Lexus ES enables extraordinary retreats through curated personalized enhancements
- The limited-run edition comes equipped with special upgrades and lifestyle enhancements exclusively designed to complement Lexus ES’ style & elegance
BANGALORE, India, Oct. 11, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Taking personalization to a whole new level and further add to the festive cheer, Lexus India has announced the launch of a specially crafted Lexus ES model, the ‘Crafted Collection 2023′. This limited-run special edition comes equipped with special upgrades and luxury lifestyle offerings, such as the Scuff Plate Illuminate, Welcome Logo, Rear Lamp Chrome Garnish, Headrest Pillow, Trunk Lid Spoiler, and handcrafted leather enhancements to enhance the ES’ innate style and sophistication.
Exclusively created for Lexus owners, the Lexus ES Crafted Collection 2023 is inspired by the expressive styling and unique details of the Crafted Line model, further adding value for Lexus guests by providing personalized enhancements for their day-to-day travel needs. The leather collection includes a backpack, sleek Laptop bag in tan, sophisticated Laptop sleeve, an overnight duffle bag and an elegant multi-box watch case to complement Lexus guests’ travel lifestyle desires.
Elevated by the utmost level of Omotenashi, the ES Crafted Collection is meticulously designed with an additional range of lifestyle enhancements, which are refined, hand crafted, personalized and embrace the most salient of retreats imaginable. Rooted in the art of travel, the ES Crafted Collection 2023 blends seamlessly with the lifestyle of Lexus owners. More than mere luxury mobility, the ES Crafted Collection 2023 is a destination and sanctuary in itself, equipped with luxury lifestyle offerings to help travelers get the most out of their journey.
Launched in the Indian market in 2017 and introduced on the global stage back in 1989, the Lexus ES has consistently held a pivotal and esteemed position within the Lexus vehicle portfolio. A significant moment in 2020 marked a defining chapter in Lexus India’s journey with the unveiling of the locally crafted Lexus ES 300h, a momentous achievement that signaled the inception of the company’s very first ‘Made in India‘ vehicle.
Expressing his views on the Lexus ES Crafted Collection 2023, Mr. Naveen Soni, President, Lexus India, said, “As we gear up for the festive season, we are thrilled to introduce the meticulously crafted ES to our discerning guests in India. Their passion for exploration and adventure has driven us to launch this thoughtfully curated collection. Built on Lexus’ foundational pillars of Omotenashi and craftsmanship, this crafted range will enable our guests to enhance their travel experiences and enjoy a suite of new luxury offerings. The ES crafted model is not just an embodiment of luxury and sophistication but also unparalleled exclusivity.”
In line with its vision to make luxury personal, the Lexus ES comes packed with unmatched features. Being Lexus’ first ‘Made in India‘ vehicle, this crafted range comes with self-charging hybrid electric technology, thereby, making it sustainable for the environment.
Other additions to the collection include:
- Scuff Plate Illuminate: This will help elevate the interior’s aesthetics by infusing sophistication and contemporary flair. Enhancing safety, especially in low-light conditions, mitigating the risk of accidents during passenger ingress and egress, these illuminated scuff plates will permit Lexus owners to tailor the lighting’s color and intensity to align with personal preferences or harmonize with the vehicle’s interior theme. The gentle, inviting glow creates a luxurious atmosphere, thereby offering perfection.
- Welcome Logo: The illuminated Lexus logo serves to greet passengers and reaffirm the brand’s identity, leaving a memorable impression and elevating the overall experience of stepping into the vehicle.
- Rear Lamp Chrome Garnish: Meticulously crafted with precision and attention to detail, this chrome garnish gracefully frames the rear lamps, adding a touch of opulence that is subtle yet unmistakable. In addition to its aesthetic value, it also serves a protective role by shielding the rear lamps from potential damage and wear.
- Pillow: Epitomizing the brand’s dedication to enhancing passenger comfort and luxury, the pillow offers an extra layer of relaxation and support during journeys. Positioned strategically, it provides optimal comfort for passengers, contributing to an overall serene and opulent driving experience that is synonymous with the Lexus.
- Trunk Lid Spoiler: A tasteful and aerodynamically designed enhancement that serves as a stabilizer at higher speeds. Crafted with precision and seamlessly integrated into the car’s design, the Trunk Lid Spoiler reflects Lexus’s commitment to combining form and function.
- Backpack: This is a modern and functional bag that can accommodate a laptop, books, and other items. The backpack is suitable for everyday use or casual outings. It can easily fit in the back seat of the Lexus ES Limited Edition or be worn on the back.
- Laptop bag & laptop case: This is a sleek and spacious bag. It has a padded compartment to protect the laptop from shocks and scratches, and zippered pocket to store other essentials. It also has a detachable shoulder strap and handle for ease of carrying. The laptop bag is ideal for business travelers who need a stylish and durable bag to carry their work essentials.
- Overnight duffle bag: This is a large and versatile bag that can hold enough clothes and accessories for a short trip. It has a main compartment with a zipper closure. It also has a removable shoulder strap and two handles for comfortable carrying. The overnight duffle bag is perfect for weekend getaways or overnight stays. It can fit in the trunk of the Lexus ES Limited Edition or be carried as hand luggage.
- Multi-watch case: This is a sophisticated and compact case. It has a leather exterior with a snap button closure. The multi-watch case is great for watch collectors or enthusiasts. It can fit in the glove box of the Lexus ES Limited Edition or be carried as a personal item.
The Crafted Line by Lexus will be available starting with the ES Exquisite at Rs. 64,64,000 at all Lexus Guest Experience Centers this October.
Also mirroring the festive sentiment, Lexus is offering a slew of financial offerings, including a special upgrade scheme with a long term 7-year funding, 6.99% ROI scheme and 60% assured buyback scheme for its discerning guests.
Moreover, Lexus India takes pride in its continuous commitment to innovation as it also celebrates the remarkable journey of 8-year hybrid electric battery technology. This milestone underscores Lexus’ unwavering dedication to sustainability and efficiency and is also extended to Lexus’ entire electrified range, including models like the Lexus NX, ES, and RX, redefining boundaries of luxury and sustainability. With only a select number of units available, this exclusive masterpiece is reserved for those who demand the very best in automotive craftsmanship.
Lexus launched in 1989 with a flagship sedan and guest experience that helped define the premium automotive industry. In 1998, Lexus introduced the luxury crossover category with the launch of the Lexus RX. As a luxury hybrid sales leader, Lexus delivered the world’s first luxury hybrid and has since sold over 2 million hybrid vehicles. Since its debut in India in March 2017, Lexus has aimed to craft a better tomorrow and redefine luxury in the world’s fastest-growing major economy. The brand strives to consistently deliver exceptional design and quality to the discerning Indian guest, with a portfolio of 6 vehicles, 5 of which are self-charging hybrid electric vehicles. In 2020, Lexus’ presence in the Indian market was further strengthened with the introduction of its first locally produced model, ES 300h. A global luxury automotive brand with an unwavering commitment to bold uncompromising design, exceptional craftsmanship, and exhilarating performance, Lexus has developed its lineup to meet the needs of the next generation of global luxury guests and is currently available in over 90 countries worldwide. Lexus associates/team members across the world are dedicated to crafting amazing experiences that are uniquely Lexus, and that excite and change the world.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/in/news-releases/lexus-india-introduces-the-lexus-es-crafted-collection-2023-for-the-upcoming-festive-season-301953276.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Auto Excelsior takes no editorial responsibility for the same.